Sangoma Vega 50 8 FXS + 2 FXO
Guarantee: 12 months
Sangoma Vega 50 8 FXS + 2 FXO Gateway
The Sangoma Vega 50 8 FXS + 2 FXO analog gateway allows for PSTN connection or IP Centrex to an IP network. This model offers 8 FXS ports for analog phones or fax machines and 2 FXO ports for connecting to the PSTN or to an analog PBX.
Sangoma Vega 50 Overview
The Vega 50 VoIP gateway creates a connection between any analog or BRI device and a VoIP network. The Vega 50 can be factory configured to support a variety of configurations. When configured for analog telephony, the Vega 50 can support up to eight FXO ports or eight FXS ports with 2 FXO ports. When configured for BRI/ISDN2, the Vega 50 can support up to 8 BRI interfaces. Each BRI interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. Therefore, the Vega 50 media gateway can be connected to both a PBX & the ISDN simultaneously. The GUI and browser-based SNAP tool also make the Vega 50 one of the easiest gateways to provision and deploy.
The Vega 50 is an outstanding choice for a variety of enterprise and service provider application:
- Resilient branch office support for hosted or premise-based PBX or IP-PBX
- FXS endpoints and emergency number calling for hosted or premised-based IP-PBX
- Support for door entry phones, POS, elevator/lift phones
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- FXS endpoints and emergency number calling for hosted IP-PBX
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs
Product reviews (0)